Service & Parts At JS Holmes
Online Booking Service
To book your Car or Van Service, Mot or Repair please click on the link below and just simply complete the booking form. A member of staff will contact you to confirm all your details and provide a quote for the work you want doing.
At JS Holmes we service a full range of vehicles from a Micra to a long wheelbase Mini Busses and Limo’s. We also offer competitive servicing on non Nissan cars and vans click on the link to enquire about or book your next service.
Our M.O.T. testing station conducts M.O.T. tests of vehicles up to class 7. Contact our service department to book your M.O.T. or click on the link to book your M.O.T. test.
JS Holmes are aware of keeping on top of your motoring costs and run regular tyre and service promotions click on the link to view our latest offers.
When you book your car in for work at JS Holmes we carry out a free health check on every car and van we also undertake not to carry out any work without your authorization.
BENEFITS OF FIXED PRICE SERVICE
You receive these fantastic added benefits:
• FANTASTIC ADDED BENEFITS - 1 year’s European Roadside Assistance worth £95 Whatever happens, we’ll keep you on the road with minimum inconvenience.
• KEEPING YOU MOBILE - From providing a courtesy car to taking you where you need to go, we’ll arrange transport for you while your car is with us.
• APPROVED QUALITY PARTS - Made to the same standards as our vehicles, they have been designed specifically for the vehicle, which means they work more effectively, offer greater levels of safety and last longer.
• FREE VEHICLE SOFTWARE UPDATES - We’ll automatically check your car and its features to see if it requires any recall or service campaign related software updates, helping to ensure the durability of your vehicle.
• FRANCHISED TRAINED TECHNICIANS - Our teams of highly-skilled technicians have attended specialist training courses, so they know everything there is to know about servicing and repairing Nissans.
• EVISION: VEHICLE ASSESSMENT VIDEO - If our trained Nissan technicians identify an issue they’ll film it and email you a personalised video so that you can make an informed decision on any work
JS Holmes Ltd was founded in 1955 and is a family owned business with family values. We are proud of the fact that our Service department is consistently in the top percentage of all Nissan’s UK dealers for customer satisfaction, voted for by you our customers! We service and repair some of the biggest fleets in the UK, and we offer free collection and delivery for all our customers whether you have a fleet of 100+ vehicles or you just own your own car.
We offer a full range of services for both Nissan and none Nissan vehicles:
• Manufacturers servicing – Genuine Manufacturers Parts used
• Factory trained technicians using the latest diagnostic equipment
• Body repairs of the highest standard at our state of the art accident repair centre
• We offer some of the most competitive pricing for Service and Repairs
• MOT’s Class 4 & 7
• Dedicated light Commercial work bays
• 4 Wheel alignment with Pre and Post repair print outs
• Air Conditioning repairs (all makes)
• Courtesy Cars and Vans available
• Full Valeting Service
• Free collection and delivery
• Windscreen Repairs and Replacement
• Paint less dent removal
Check out our range of services for yourself, you will not be disappointed.
NISSAN SERVICE CARE REPAIR
The odds are always in your favour with Nissan Service Care Repair. Why? First of all there’ll be no nasty surprises, as we’ve fixed the price on most of our common repairs. And we only let the best get under the bonnet, as our trusted trained Nissan technicians will be carrying out all the work. Plus you can expect a perfect fit every time, as we only ever use approved quality parts, that have been designed specifically for your Nissan, offering more safety, better performance and durability.
Whether it’s brake pads or window wipers, expect excellent service every time. Take a look at our fixed price repairs below.
UK Nissan retail customers only, business customers excluded. Excludes GTR, 370Z, 350Z, LCVs, Pathfinder, Patrol, Navara and all electric vehicles. Mileage and other restrictions apply to Mobility. Price based on minor petrol service. Servicing must be by a franchised Nissan Dealer at the intervals specified by Nissan. Includes labour and certain parts only. Software updates are available free of charge. Not all cars will require re-programming at time of their service. Participating dealers only, eligibility criteria apply. For further details on servicing, eVision, roadside assistance, Mobility and for full terms, conditions and exclusions see nissan-aftersales.co.uk/servicecar.